***CAT NEEDS NEW HOME IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA***
Hey everyone!! I regret to inform that we won’t be able to keep either of our cats due to my boyfriends allergies, the upcoming arrival of my newborn son, and the move we are going to be making across the country. We need to find them a new home as soon as possible!!
This is Princess. We got him for free on Craigslist when he was only 7 weeks old. He’s been raised in a one bedroom one bathroom apartment as an indoor cat. Here are some other facts about him!
- Princess is a male cat. When we went to get him from the old couple that was selling him on Craigslist they had two peach kittens for sale, a boy and a girl. We went to get the girl but they gave us the boy by mistake. His voice and looks were so feminine that even when we realized the sex was wrong we kept the name Princess, he doesn’t seem to mind!
- He is 8 months old, he’s in the junior age group aka he’s at that playful stage between kitten and young adult.
- Princess is neutered, he does have all his shots, and a microchip. When you take him home you will get all paperwork proving it.
- No past health issues or parasites.
- He is crate trained and likes to sleep in his cage at night! This is incredibly helpful with making him feel safe at his new home as you build a bond.
- He’s been taking baths since he was a small kitten so he’s use to bathing. (It’s not his favorite but he has gotten better!)
- Here are more pictures and videos of him!
- Very lovey. He will perk up to meet your hand as you lean down to pet him
- Has random burst of energy and loves to play
- He is one of those cats who has facial expressions
- Responds to name
- Very vocal and will hold a conversation with you
- Great with kids
He comes with cool stuff!
- We had a big cage we kept both him and his sister in, but after awhile he claimed our carrying crate his territory. He prefers it over the larger cage we have. You will be taking him home with that, its the one he’s so proudly sitting on in the picture above.
- Water and food dish
- Some of his favorite toys, mostly small cat toy balls.
Things we can’t promise to you but that also need to go. These are more on a whoever needs them the most.
- Large bag of dry cat food
- Kitty litter box
- 5 ft used cat scratching post
We live in Riverside CA and are hoping to find someone in the area. Please consider taking him home! We’ll be taking both him and his sister to our local rescue shelter where there will be a possibility of them being euthanized.